Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Good Day

well today i got 83 woodcutting...... with much effort :S

Photobucket

i also went to bounty hunter.... has been a while but i did rather well for my lvl
i killed a few people bout 5 or 6 but didn't manage to kill and of my targets. but i managed to keep myself alive only lossing a rune scimitar and green drgaon hide legs and top... (from past experiences i usually lose 3 sets of rune before i call quits) but today i kept the rune on me on goin though 2 loads of sword fish...... but i have worked a little closer to a strength lvl up (current of 70) with a remainder of 6k to go new clan wars visit should prove suffienty to lvl that up..... but now i have to lvl my cb up to keep my wc and cb at the same lvl

might start with range XD

laterz....

No comments: