Friday, October 24, 2008

800 total and a goal complete!

dear readers....... if anyone does read my babble

i have got my target of 70 attack so if now i ever become p2p i will be able to wield the imfamous whip *long druling sound* now with that aside i also got another achievement......... of 800 total lvl but now i plan to bunk down to the woodcuting due to the fact i have 0 nature runes left. so i cant smith and mine until i have my runes :) but i need to work on woodcut again...... left her abit lonely :o

Photobucket

now i shall add some irl things.... well i m very excitited this week due to the fact that fable 2 is out i have been waiting for oh so long for this mother to come out so i plan to buy my copy tomorrow and my game mate at school assures me it wont dissapoint. but again the friday night outing of touch football was better then average,,, while i didnt have to ref i did some hanging out with a mate so it made it enjoyable... this meant i got to not be around a group of ladies who think im gay..... odd i no but if they r dumb enought to think it i say there life looks great :o

till next time my fienish chaps......

No comments: