Saturday, December 6, 2008

JaG - Failure - Ex

well i logg on this mornining right! to find i have 2 new jagex emails. wondering why i have these things? and it turns out i was breaking rule 13! asking for personal detail off another player? this is utter bull shit (mind my language im still pissed off) heres a pic of it....

Photobucket

any ways woodcutting is going swimmingly! just hit 27k willows and 88 lvl!

no pics for the lvls sorry! when i hit 90 above i will be sure to show u guys it :]. and im starting to get a hand for crafting as i can now cut saphires so when i get that annoying old man give me a box, i cant just cut it and bank it! also i let my cousin play on my account yesterday. for reasons of ranging (those who know me know i hate that kill to death!). but will wc'in im using a calculator to help me acknowledge how much i have to do till that cape is mine!

link: http://www.runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=00366

tioll later <3

No comments: